Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cara Mama - Feeling Better?

Cara Mama,

When Daddy and I saw you sitting on the couch yesterday evening, you looked very tired and blue. So I decided to be the Best Baby Ever! Daddy put me in your lap, and I was cuddly and gigglely and smiley and oh so sweet! It really seemed to cheer you up, and we had so much fun just sitting on the couch.

I love to play with your hair, and I'm trying to learn to play with it without pulling it. I love to squirm around in different ways in your lap, looking at everything. I love it when Daddy and you tickle me under my chin and on my knees.

It was so much fun. Let's play like that again soon.

La tua bambina,
Pumpkin

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Wanna trade?? Mine is being a little monster.

p.s. If you wonder why my comments are short, it's because, in the process of writing the two sentences above, I had to remove Melia from the coffee table--her new favorite place to taunt me with an Irish jig very close to the edge.

ImpostorMom said...

Pumpkin if you figure out how to play with mama's hair with out pulling it, could you pass that little tid bit on to Boogie.

Thanks,
ImpostorMom

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...