Saturday, January 12, 2008

Cara Mama - It's What I Do

Cara Mama,

You asked me two questions this morning that I will now answer:

1. Why do I have to get into everything?
2. Why do I have to put everything in my mouth?

The answer to both is:
Because I'm a baby.

And as Daddy later said, I need to explore the world around me, and part of that exploration is done with my mouth.

After all, how am I going to know what's yummy and what's icky if I don't try it all? By the way, refrigerator door = tasty!

I hope that helps!

La tua curiosa bambina,
Pumpkin

2 comments:

Cloud said...

That's funny; "Because she is a baby" is my new stock response to people who ask me annoying questions like "why do you think she isn't sleeping well?"

I figure "because she's a baby" is less snarky than saying "because I go in every 15 minutes and stick her with pins."

I mean, geez. If I knew, I'd fix it!

Anonymous said...

Ah so many questions could be answered with "because he is a baby"

Why do you continue to open that drawer despite the fact that I've said "No" 478 times in the past half an hour?

Why do you always, always want whatever I have? Be it phone, mouse, food, drink, EVERYTHING.

Why do you scream if I try to leave the room?

Why do you now throw yourself on the floor if an item is taken from you? (This is a lovely new development, welcome to toddlerhood.)

Ah, i could go on. :)

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...