Sunday, June 8, 2008

My New Site!

I've been thinking about my TBR Challenge books and the reviews I've been doing for them. It seems to me that this blog isn't the place for them. So...

I've created a new blog called Cara Mama Reviews which will contain my reviews of books, recipes, TV shows, movies, and whatever else I feel like reviewing. Maybe no one will read it, but that's okay. I like doing the reviews and having a place to consolidate them.

I worked on it about a month ago, transferring over all my existing book reviews. Today, I wrote up my review for my TBR Challenge May book and I posted links to some good bread, pancake and low-sugar cake recipes. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

La folle maman said...

Hey! That's a great idea! I'm all for organization of ideas and thoughts ... er, in theory. Can't say I have practice that lately ...

Good luck and I'll be sure to visit!

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...