Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Pre-Schooler?

I am going to write up the Pumpkin's year in review, but I didn't start on that early enough, so it's not ready yet. I'm also going to do her annual assessment again this year, but that will come after her year in review. I'm sure I'll post them next week.

But what struck me today was the email I got from babycenter.com this morning. For the last year, the email subject was "Your Toddler" and then the age. This morning when I opened my email, there was the email but the subject started "Your Pre-Schooler."

Oh my! I know yesterday I said I couldn't really call her a toddler anymore because she doesn't really toddle. And yes, we are looking into pre-schools for her to start this fall (another post on that later). But there it was, in black and white. Your Pre-Schooler. And yes, she is. Wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing when I got that email back in December. I was like, "what!?" no way do I have a preschooler.

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...