Friday, July 31, 2009

Meet Up Tomorrow, and I Love Yous

For those who are coming to the meet up, it's supposed to be partly cloudy and highs in the 80s tomorrow! I don't have a back-up plan, so I hope it doesn't rain.

We'll be there around 10 (if I can get the kids ready and out the door in time). I can't wait to see everyone!

-----------------------------------
Here's a cute story for a Friday afternoon.

The Pumpkin is pretty good about professing her love for us (when she's in the mood). And after my heart melts when she says, "I love you, Mommy," I often respond, "I love you, too." (The "often" was for the "too" because I always tell her I love her when she tells me that--and I tell her many other times.)

Well, lately, she has been saying right after me, "I love you, too." So then I'll say, "I love you, three." And then she says, "I love you, four." And we'll continue up a few numbers until we're both laughing.

Oh, I just think she's the sweetest, most incredible girl in the world!

2 comments:

-goofydaddy said...

sounds good! we will try to be there at or around 10 (tomtom says it'll take 45 minutes, but you know how that can be).

BisBink said...

I think we might come too!

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...