Friday, October 2, 2009

Mommy's a Good Helper Too

Sometime last weekend, the Pumpkin asked if I wanted to play with her. Londo had the baby, so I said sure. I put down the dishes I was cleaning and went into the living room to play. She asked me if I wanted to help her and bring the bowl from her play kitchen to her table (the toddler table). This is just the sort of thing we ask her to do when she wants to help us in the kitchen.

Of course I said sure, and I brought the bowl to the table while she pretended to cook at her play kitchen. She said to me, "Good job, Mommy! You are a good helper!" She gave me another bowl, and I did a good job with that one, too!

2 comments:

MommyEm said...

I bet she feels much better when she sends you off to work that you are being a good helper with your co-workers. She is raising a good mommy, isn't she? Now if she could only get you to leave the TV on, keep you from putting her to bed, and keep you from saying "No Pumpkin!" all the time, she will know that she has really done her job as a toddler. :-)

Karen said...

Those are the moments that you just relish in. :)

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...