Tuesday, August 10, 2010

DC Area Grown Ups Lunch

DC area people! The results are in, and I'm calling it!

August 2010 DC Area Grown Ups Get Together:

When: August 28, 11:00
Where: Gordon Biersch in Tyson's Corner II, McLean
Who: Any grown ups in the area who want to get together with other parents and actually talk instead of chase kids around the whole time. Also, little babies are welcome.
How to Find Us: I'll put the table under "Cara" so just ask the hostess to seat you with us.
What Do I Need to Do? Let me know in the comments here or via email (caramamamia at gmail dot com) if you are coming so I can get a table big enough.

I'm really excited to get together! I hope everyone can make it. We are going to do a get together with all the kids in September or October... or maybe both! But this is our chance to hang with and actually talk with other adults/parents in the area.

No comments:

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...