Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Midwives for Bloggy Book Club

I mentioned a while ago that I wanted to host an online book club discussion for those who were interested. Well, today is the day for the book discussion about Midwives!

Originally, I was just going to host it here. But then it occured to me that I was writing my review of the book to start the discussion, and I was concerned about putting possible spoilers on this blog, where people might be scrolling down to read other things and happen to see something that would spoil their enjoyment of a book I highly recommend. So I decided to put my review, and hopefully host a discussion, over on my review site.

Please come participate in a discussion about Midwives.

If you haven't read the book Midwives, by Chris Bohjalian, I highly recommend it. I truly enjoyed this book and will be thinking about it for a long time. If you do read it, stop by the discussion to join in at any time!

No comments:

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...