Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DC Area Meet Up - 10/17 Museum with Hedra and November Meet Up

If anyone is interested, hedra and her family is going to the National Museum of Art (West Building) for the armor exhibit this Saturday. They will get there about 12:30. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it, but she was wondering if anyone else wanted to meet up. Send me an email if you are interest, and I will hook you up with hedra for any other details.

I still want to do an adults get together (so long as no one minds my 4 month old along). My September and October got really crazy really fast, so how about early November? I'm thinking of dinner, or maybe even lunch, on 11/7 or 11/8? Post a comment to let me know if you are interested, or email me!

No comments:

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...