Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cara Mama - That's So Funny

Cara Mama,

Did you know how funny everything is? I'm really enjoying things lately. And I love to laugh! Not just when you tickle my neck or when you give zerberts (zrbtts) on my belly or play peek-a-boo, but when you sing songs or when I start walking or sometime for just no reason at all. I just find things funny and laugh about it.

Being 10 months old is pretty fun. And you and Dady are pretty fun, too. I've been laughing a lot lately, but I haven't floated up to any ceilings, even though you sign to me that laughing song! Now that would be REALLY funny!

Ti amo,
Pumpkin

4 comments:

Karen said...

Baby laughter is the best medicine in the world. It makes *me* float to the ceiling.

Jezer said...

Ahh, baby belly laughter ROCKS. Of course, you know that a sense of humor is another sign of genius. I'm not making that up (OK, maybe a little)!

caramama said...

jezer: I'm sure it's true! Supergenius!!

Anonymous said...

The sound of Boog's laughter always makes me break into laughter and it seriously warms my heart. He does this thing we call the chicken laugh when he really gets going and it can make me smile no matter how tired and crappy I feel. nature at work right there. :P

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...