Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cara Mama - Swimming and Climbing

Cara Mama,

You say today is our last day of Water Babies? I've had so much fun! I hope we do something just as fun next time.

You say for the next class we are going to Little Gym where I'll get to climb on stuff? Oh, now that does sound fun! I love to climb!

Oh, and I love our new game where I stand behind you and you pretend you can't see me and ask where I am. And then I peek my head around, and you find me! Oh, it's so fun!

Ti amo,
Pumpkin

4 comments:

- Dana said...

We are signed up for the first (free) class at Gymboree this coming friday...this is a daddy and daughter adventure. I found 2 other baby gyms in the area that have the first class free too. So we're covered for the next 3 weeks and then maybe we'll pick one :-) Those gyms seems like such a good idea! I never really understood it before...now I get it. She can climb all she wants and it won't be on our couch, beds, chairs, stairs. Pure safe fun! Can't wait to see how it goes for you.

Shellie said...

Pumpkin is one lucky bambina!

Burgh Baby said...

Man, you're always rolling in the fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! We visited our local gymboree when they had their grand opening but alas the dues were a little too rich for my blood.

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...