Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DC Area Dinner This Saturday!

Yeowza! Apparently you all are sick of the Olympics. I should have realized. I got one sympathy answer, and that's it. I get it people. You are done with the Olympics. Michael Phelps has moved on to London, and you all are moving on too.

But for those of you in the DC area, how about moving on to Bethesda and coming out for an adult dinner and drinks? That's right get a babysitter and leave the kids at home! The majority of you voted for the 30th, so I hope you've had it marked on your calendar!

The details are here, so read them and then come back here and tell me if you are in (if you haven't already), so I can make reservations.

So far, this is who I have as coming:
-Justin and Colleen - Probably
-La Folle Maman - Maybe
-hedra and epeepunk - Yes
-zaimah (z) and husband - Yes

Okay, more people than that voted for this day. So where are you people? Who else wants to come?

4 comments:

I'm Not Skippy said...

Yeah, I thought about leaving a smart ass comment about my favorite part being the closing ceremonies, but judging but what I saw of it it's still going on. OK, you handed it over to London, they drove off, you can stop now.

I enjoyed some of the Olympic fever but it got old fast. How many volleyball games were there!? I think I really lost interest when one interviewer asked the forth leg of the men's swimming relay what it felt like to win a gold for Michael Phelps.

La folle maman said...

DH has agreed to watch Monkey, however, it's still up in the air about whether or not my client will be launching those sites by Sept. 1 -- yes, ridiculous I know. I'm hoping they'll not only postpone it until later but until MUCH later since they need to get their poop in a group on some things we need from them before we can proceed. Long story, I've already said too much! Anyway, it's still a maybe. I should know by Thurs.

KG said...

I hope y'all have a trantastic time without me!

La folle maman said...

Okay, the stars have aligned ... it seems as though the client has agreed to push the launch until after the holiday. Of course, I still have 8 hours tomorrow to hold my breath that they don't change their mind! :)

What all of this means is, I'm coming!

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...