Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day

Well, it's really an icy day. I hear the commute was horrible. So I emailed that I was staying home today. I'll try to do some work, but with the baby toddling around, it's hard to do anything but watch her--as I'm sure all parents know!

And actually, we are having so much fun today! I finally get why parents enjoy staying home with babies and kids. Especially because she didn't wake up until 6:30 and she went down for her morning nap pretty well. Also, at her current age, she is really developing into a little person. It's really amazing to watch.

I hope everyone out there is safe, warm and having fun.

No comments:

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...