Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

It seems fitting to start my blog on Thanksgiving. I am thankful for so many things, one of which is having a great online community of mommybloggers to read.

Of course the thing I am most thankful for this year is my beautiful 8-month old baby girl, the Pumpkin. Words cannot express how much joy she has brought into my life. The constant holding and rocking, the months of sleepless nights, the struggle with naps and everything else has been worth it. She is amazing.

I'm incredibly thankful for my husband, and for having met him 10 years ago. He is truly my perfect match. I'm also thankful for my family and his family, who are loving and supportive. I am thankful for all my friends in real life and online. I am very blessed.

I am thankful especially this year for fertility treatments and those who work in the field who are compassionate and helpful.

Well, this first post is especially sappy, but I guess that's what Thanksgiving brings out in me. Just wait until Christmas!

1 comment:

OneTiredEma said...

Waving *hi* -- seen you comment many times on Moxie's forum.

Welcome to the blogosphere, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kate

Learning I Have Hypertension

This past winter, I discovered I have developed high blood pressure. This came as a surprise for me, since I generally had always had blood ...